Remember the thrilling debate between
Simon Critchley and Slavoj Žižek?
More about this debate can be found in the following:
1. Critchley: Infinitely Demanding. Ethics of Commitment, Politics of Resistance, Verso, London & New York.
2. Zizek: Resistance Is Surrender in the London Review of Books
3. T.J. Clark’s Response in the London Review of Books & David Graeber’s Response in the London Review of Books
4. Zizek’s Response in the London Review of Books
5. Zizek’s extended critique in Harper’s (February 2008)
6. Critchley’s response in Harper’s (May 2008)
7. Zizek’s In Defense of Lost Causes (Verso, London and New York, 2008), pp.337-350.
8. Critchley’s response Violent Thoughts About Slavoj Zizek